One of the Natural/Original reggae artist that ever lived

marley quote

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just A New and Natural Day


 Didn't write in my blog for a long time, because a lot of new things are and were happening and I just lost track of it and attending to my blog like i am supposed to.

List Your Website
This is a picture of me, on the top, left-hand corner, when I was pregnant with my first daughter, but second child, Adonise. This was in December 2005 when I was at my husband, but boyfriend at the time Family's Christmas gathering we had in Baltimore, Maryland. It was so much fun down there. I would like to move down there someday.

Privacy Policy-Disclaimer


Natural Hair Moms and Their Child (Children) on Circle of Moms
Natural Hair Moms and Their Child (Children)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Help A Child Walk

Pegasustraffic