One of the Natural/Original reggae artist that ever lived

marley quote

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My awesome school











This is my wonderful school at Rasmussen College that I have posted about that is giving me an opportunity of a lifetime to acquire my higher learning. I have been enrolled in the school since October of last year and I am so happy for myself. I see a brighter future for me.

This month they are having a survey for the students to fill out, and the most students that fill out the survey will receive an iPad or Sony Reader. Isn't that awesome. Now their are different campuses that are competing in this contest to win. Our campus-online is winning so far being in third place. If we win this contest only one of the students will win. I am so excited for myself, because I have filled out the survey already. Please pray for me y'all.




VALENTINES DAY - Feb 14th

love

I am here to wish everyone the happiest valentine's day possible. Usually on this day I don't have a significant other to express my love to and more. That is alright though, because I have my beautiful children to express my love to. It doesn't only have to be a significant other to express your feelings to on this particular day. Take this opportunity like regular days to relay your feelings to your loved ones in a whole. You never know when it is your day, so take advantage of everyday, not just this day on February 14th.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Help A Child Walk

Pegasustraffic