One of the Natural/Original reggae artist that ever lived

marley quote

Thursday, February 10, 2011

What to do with myself

This is me at Great Adventures last summer
I am here back again just trying to update my blog on you guys about what is going on with me. A lot has happened since I last posed some things on my blog. I have neglected it long enough, but I have good reasons. I have recently enrolled in a college online that I really enjoy. I decided to go back to college to finish earning my Bachelor's Degree. I want to get a Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Management, because I already have my Associates Degree in Office Administration-Medical. I recently wanted to change my major to just Business Management. I feel that having that general degree in Business Management could still gain me a career working as a Healthcare Manager and many more options, opposed to just Healthcare Management.

It took a long time for me to find a college online that was accredited to be able to have employers accept my degree to give me an opportunity. For you guys out there looking for a great online college where you can still have full-time employment while earning your degree without worrying about time management, Rasmussen College is the online college for you. They also have campuses around the country, but it a great option to have online courses that you can be able to log onto anytime you like and do your assignments, get feedback from instructors, meet classmates, have resources to be able to finish your homework all online. I LOVE IT! I am so proud of myself, because I have a 3.2 average so far. I sometimes be hard on myself to achieve a higher grade than 80's and 90's like I am perfect. For some reason I want to always have 100% on my tests and assignments all of the time, and when that doesn't happen, I get a little disappointed. I have to realize that I am still doing excellent and I am working hard. I have to give myself more credit, because I have 3 children that I take care of throughout the day, and I still have the opportunity to be able to finish school and learn. Nothing is going to stop me now. Education will get me anywhere I want to go. GO FOR EDUCATION! Education is everything. God Bless.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Help A Child Walk

Pegasustraffic