One of the Natural/Original reggae artist that ever lived

marley quote

Thursday, November 19, 2009

ABOUT ME

I am a married mother of 3 beautiful, blessed children, who I enjoy spending quality time with.

I currently am a stay-at-home mom. So you know I have to find something to enjoy in my spare time for myself.  I love to read inspiring novels and books that are informative, as well as good resources for the mind and spirit.

I feel like this world doesn't exist by material things. It's a lot of people out there who are more materialistic than being themselves and just going with the flow.  That includes meeting new people and enjoying conversation, which I enjoy doing.

I just love to help people the best way I can.  I don't do it for recognition, I do it because it's apart of me.  If  I was rich, I would help as much people/organizations that I can for the less fortunate.  I always be aware that someone is going through worse situations than myself.  That's why I know that throughout all my struggles and triumphs I have been through, I AM BLESSED!

I strive for higher education, because it's one of the most important accomplishments to achieve in life.  It's not for anyone else, but for yourself.  You are the one that's going to benefit in the long-term.  I plan on going back to college to complete my Bachelor's Degree in Office Administration/ Management. It's never too late!

I have been through a lot of negative experiences and dealt with people, including family members who perpetrated like they cared about me.  They tried to bring me down in so many ways, mentally and emotionally, that I would get more into in my future postings.

I decided to take that negative and I turned it into a positive to benefit me, or else they would have won the WAR.  I knew that graduating from high school and college, I will be able to take care of myself. I'd be able to move away from these negative people that was in my circle at the time as quick as possible.

I am just the type of woman who tries to be genuinely honest on every level, not FAKE.  I believe it takes too much energy to be phony and not be yourself.

My new liking, at this moment, that I want to continue is Blogging.  I really enjoy it, because of the people I meet in the same situations/circumstances. Just meeting new people from all walks of life. I am still learning as I go along and will continue to learn as long as I live. I take good/positive advise as they come along, just no  Negativity, Please. My senses are receptive to the POSITIVE in things!

My inspiration is also my children, who taught me more patience about everything in life. One thing I know for sure is that, if you acquire patience, you will be able to get through any adversity or setback. I try to put GOD first before anything and everything, because there is always a Higher Power to determine any outcome. Just hold on to that comforting word of, FAITH, and all will prevail.  GOD has Blessed me beyond my understanding, not saying I don't deserve it, because everyone does.





The reason for me writing this blog, first off, is I know it will inspire others out there going through negative situations and maybe want to get out of it. In turn that helps me even more, because I know I am receiving a reception. That's one option that I would like to accomplish.

May God Bless you all!


Contact me by:

My 1st Email

My 2nd Email



HERE IS my Complete Profile




Privacy Policy-Disclaimer




NEW TEMPLATE/LAYOUT

I was searching the sites for a new Theme Template for my Blog. Something that will have the relevancy or the feel of my topic.  The template that I have now is from a woman name Tenille:

















 


I made a really bad error saying in my past post that the layout/design of my blogs template was from some other template designer. Please forgive me, Tenille, if your reading out there. You make some beautiful designs and you deserve full credit for that.


1 comment:

shian said...

The thing is that
You are already You. All you have to do is not to blame your self and not to be afraid of who you are. each person is a shining light made by Love. so there is nothing to look for. nothing to read. nothing to know. only God. just Love. the word itself has no meaning. the body itself has no meaning. life itself has no meaning. life is gray and painful. Love is everything. thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Help A Child Walk

Pegasustraffic