One of the Natural/Original reggae artist that ever lived

marley quote

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ricochet/Deja Vu

I was thinking about how sometimes in life, the same scenario would play itself out again.  I am especially speaking from a personal point of view, as well as from my own experiences on this subject in many ways.

It just seems to me that when you go through an emotional/mentally devastating situation(s), for example, an abusive relationship you have to make sure you learn from it.. Not learning anything from that type of experience would not be beneficial to you or your children if you have any. You would find yourself back, once again, in the same abusive relationship, becaue you didn't learn from the previous abusive relationships. The only difference would be that it was a different person , but the same scenerio. Here is a video about the subject of Deja Vu here:




It seems inevitable to not pass down a negative path of the same negative situations, depending on your mental, as well as emotional well-being.  Everybody goes through negative experiences in their lives. It just depends on how you may have handled the situation to not experience it again. You have to ask yourself: Didn't  I learn from the negative experience I went through before and vowed not to make those same bad decisions over and over again? Make the smart decision and stick to that decision. Words, anyone can pronounce and say out of their mouths, but it takes action, for even yourself, to take the statement and manifest it.

Everybody has options in life to choose which path they would want their life to go. Me, personally, it just seems to me that sometimes negative situations happen by random from "wrong place, wrong time" scenerios.  I say that because from experiences, scenarios happened to me with my own family members that I didn't expect. I then, in turn, experienced the same outcome from things in my a relationship with an older man 13 years my senior when I was 22 years old, up until 29 years. I didn't know better at the time. I did know for sure that I didn't and will not go through the same abusive relationship with anybody again, whether it be friends, family, whoever. It comes in all forms.

I was brought up in a surrounding that was materialistically plentiful, but emotionally support was lacking. I say that, not to get off of the subject of Deja Vu situations, but to say that it effects children when your not there for them emotionally. Some people may not call it abuse, well I oppose. I got whatever I asked for from my guardians when I was younger, but not what I really needed. When I got older and got into relationships, without me knowing, I was searching for what I was missing when I was a child. My biological parents didn't raise me, so without me realizing it and being immature, I accepted any kind of acceptance I received from that abusive relationship.

I think that is one of the reasons, maybe many people out there, on why I kept having the same abusive DejaVu situations. In addition, not having my biological parents in my life, even in the present day, makes me feel even worse and they are knowledgeable of my contact information. They just choose not to be in my life for whatever reason, unknown.

I wanna know if there is anyone out there who may have went through any type of negative experience that you have tried to get over. All of a sudden, the same Deja Vu experience creep-ed up on you again?  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Help A Child Walk

Pegasustraffic